Oathkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poku-Poku-Poku!

3 posters

Go down

Poku-Poku-Poku! Empty Poku-Poku-Poku!

Post  pokusan Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:21 pm

I didn't realize I didn't put one of these on here. Well, here goes! I'm Pokusan, otherwise known as Jokupans, Pokusnags, Pokunut, or any other noun, adjective, or verb you'd like to put there. My profile says what you need to know about me, so I'll tell you what you don't know.. (insert suspense music here)

I'm a music lover, though, not so much in always listening to music, but rather, playing instruments. I play lots of different instruments, but at heart, I'm a drummer and usually DO march to the beat of my own drum. Anyone can try to bribe me with pizza, but I find it unacceptable to take a bribe, so i'll still take that pizza as a good effort while I lecture you on why bribing is unacceptable, THANKS. Very Happy

Also, my favorite gaming style would have to be RPG's in any sort of form. While action side-scrolling platforms would land in 2nd, only due to the fact that I seem to be really good at them, my favorite being the Donkey Kong Country Series. scratch

Okay, you're probably tired of reading, but let me say this to you. I do enjoy Spiral Knights and the guildies that I have come to know, The good ol Oats. Chances are, you've already met me, but I am always open to any run, of any ranked guildie, of any tier, of any level, (but if you pick devilites, I will be Pokumad) and I'd be happy to just enjoy your company.

Everyone put some random picture of gif of themselves doing ridiculous stuff, (I'm pointing at you, Mary) so I feel that I must follow this tradition. Below you will find the 4 people, which make life intensely awesome. being Me, Sokunami, Chrishin, and finally, Wilshire.

Poku-Poku-Poku! IMG_0427_zps6dd26448

Love, Peace, and Apple Sauce yo!
pokusan
pokusan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poku-Poku-Poku! Empty Re: Poku-Poku-Poku!

Post  Superkamote Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Cool! IRL friends! This might be late but, whatever, welcome to Oats pokupoku! afro
Superkamote
Superkamote
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taunty Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Ahh, I wish I was in there Razz so sad..

Taunty

http://justaroundthebend.bandcamp.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum