Oathkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in Black (not quite)

3 posters

Go down

Which one looks rougher...?

Back in Black (not quite) I_vote_lcap75%Back in Black (not quite) I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Back in Black (not quite) I_vote_lcap25%Back in Black (not quite) I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Back in Black (not quite) Empty Back in Black (not quite)

Post  Bluegod Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:51 am

It's been a real long time fellow Oats. Sorry I had to disappear and all.
I just transferred into one of the top high schools in my country (Ateneo),
and I'm having a hard time adjusting so I had to stop SK-ing. (Spiraling? Knighting?)
It sort of feels like OOO is calling me back, because I got the newsletter about the new energy system and Battle Sprites.
Now I am kinda back i.e. still my old on and off
I'm finally leaning away from the Cutter line and transmuted me an ol' Nightblade. (Which I couldn't do before because of the old energy system. I'm also digging up my old magic hood and cloak to get elemental ones, since it's got some fire resist. that I can maybe use for the dreaded TWINS that no one wants to do. (But everyone always does Vanaduuuuke) Razz  Those are going to replace my Solid Cobalt Helm and reluctantly the Gunslinger Sash (since I'm more of a sword guy)
As for my shield, I'm unsure of leaving the Defender path, so I'll change that last. But I am hoping the Swiftstrike Buckler gets 4 and 5* versions...
My trusty optional sidearm is still the autogun, but it has proven to be a hassle when "kiting" aka "running away with style", so I I'll check out this Antigua I keep seeing from time to time.
Also, I just got a battle sprite, the cute little things (for now).
I have a lvl 1 drakon named Marshall Zedd. lol! 

Last thing, I wanted to make my character look a little more rough, but still looking like a... nice guy, I suppose?
Here comes a silly before and after.

BEFORE
Back in Black (not quite) Bluego10
after...
Back in Black (not quite) Bluego11
Bluegod
Bluegod

http://boringlycool.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Back in Black (not quite) Empty Re: Back in Black (not quite)

Post  Wilshire Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Totes! best of luck to you. if you do go the antigua Route, get the dark one. although the argent peacemaker is a fun one. i personally am a bomber. you should get yourself an owlite shield to start off on. then go to other ones to specialize in what you want to become. and of course you can't go wrong with a wolver set for armor.

all these things i dont use anymore because ive specialized in bombing. so someone else could tell you how to better equip.
Wilshire
Wilshire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edolas the Fallen Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:45 pm

If you are looking into Antigua, it all depends on what damage type your arsenal is lacking.

If you need a weapon thats good vs Undead/Constructs, go AP.
Need a Good Slime/Grem slayer, Go Sentenza.

I woud personally go Sentenza though, seeing as there arent many weapons which are effective against Grems. That and it looks cool.
Edolas the Fallen
Edolas the Fallen

Back to top Go down

Back in Black (not quite) Empty Loadout Update

Post  Bluegod Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:59 am

This is to make sense of what I said above, and to "record" changes in my progress.
I hope I don't sound like I'm obsessing over this, but I'd really like to get higher gear so I can break the Tier 3 barrier I have with most people.

Helmet: Solid Cobalt Helm
Aiming for: Elemental Hood then Miracle Hood and then I'm split between Grey Feather Cowl and Divine Veil.
[Note: I already have a Magic Hood, saving up for Recipe.]

Former Armor: Gunslinger Sash
Current Armor: Chroma Suit
Aiming for: Salamander Suit then Volcanic Salamander Suit

Shield: Mighty Defender
Aiming for: Dark Thorn Shield then Barbarous Thorn Shield
[Note: I bought the Bristling Buckler, while over-generous Kyndalas gave me the recipes for Twisted Targe and Dark Thorn Shield]

Former Weapon 1: Striker
Current Weapon 1: Nightblade
Aiming for: Silent Nightblade then Acheron

Weapon 2: Autogun
Aiming for: Needleshot or Antigua, I'm unsure...
Wondering if I should craft my Striker eventually into a Dread Venom Striker instead of gun...

Is this too mixed up a hybrid? Sure, it's a puke of colors, but at least I have the final costume you guys voted. My current loadout Razz 
P.S. I am really bugged with the new Heat System in general.
Bluegod
Bluegod

http://boringlycool.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down