Oathkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master List!

Go down

Master List! Empty Master List!

Post  mary Sun May 22, 2011 2:27 am

This section of the forum is helpful for keeping track of what all the guildies are looking for; however, it is not perfect. One of the main problems is not being able to easily check to see what people are looking for. Hopefully, this sticky will help with that situation!

As not everyone's thread is up to date (and some people don't have any at all), please send me a PM with what you're currently looking for. It would also work to send me a tell in game, but I prefer a PM here on the forum. :3 I will make a comprehensive list here. Smile

(and no, simply posting here will not work because I will be continually updating the list with the latest changes, and will organize it by recipe *, not person.)

People listing wants:
• Please ask me to list only things that you are currently looking for (and can pay for now), and not just everything you want in general
• By submitted a request, you are agreeing to pay back what the item cost your buyer, as soon as you are able. Failure to do this will result in some kind of punishment, as it is not fair
• If wish to get your recipe via mail, please specify so in the request (note that you will have to cover the extra 100cr mailing fee)
• If you are willing to pay above Basil price, please let me know, and I will add that to the listing below
• For 5* recipes, and the harder-to-find 4*, we STRONGLY encourage you to give your recipe hunter a TIP Smile
*** Please be considerate and only submit requests for the recipes you intend to use, not those you want to resell.

People buying for others:
• Please stick to buying from Basil or at Basil prices...
• ... Unless someone has declared that they will buy above that; either talk to the person directly, or look for an appropriate not on the master list
• You may not get paid back right away, so be prepared for that eventuality
• Please inform an officer if there is a significant problem about payment
• To avoid duplicates, if you buy a recipe for someone, do one of the following ASAP:
~ If an officer is online: tell them, and they will update the list to reflect that the recipe has been bought for someone
~ If there is no officer online: reply to this sticky, and an officer will update the list as soon as they log on

Also, there have already been suggestions about this method, and they are great, so keep them coming! Smile

Last edited by mary on Sat May 28, 2011 5:42 am; edited 8 times in total
mary
mary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Master List! Empty Re: Master List!

Post  mary Mon May 23, 2011 3:49 am

THE MASTER LIST

2* Recipes
-

3* Recipes
- Bunny Launcher (Shimn*****)
- Dusker Cap (Xiaot) (Muriko)

For 5* recipes, and the harder-to-find 4*, we STRONGLY encourage you to give your recipe hunter a TIP Smile

4* Recipes
- Ash Tail Coat (Muriko) <with Guyjin***>
- Dark Thorn Shield (Deathraser) <with Roronos>
- Fiery Atomizer (Bluenomancer)
- Faust (Ancilorn)
- Fuzzy Bunny Coat (Mary-Six*****) <Mary that's horrible!>
- Sunset Duster (Ancilorn) <with Roronos***> <with Guyjin***>
- Wyvern Scale Shield (Ancilorn)

For 5* recipes, and the harder-to-find 4*, we STRONGLY encourage you to give your recipe hunter a TIP Smile

5* Recipes
- Ash of Agni (Bluenomancer)
- Armor of the Fallen (Shadownight)
- Barbarous Thorn Blade (Bluenomancer) <with Caelifer>
- Barbarous Thorn Shield (Guyjin) (Bluenomancer) (Mary-Six**) (Muriko)
- Dark Briar Barrage (Bluenomancer)
- Divine Avenger (Muriko)
- Final Flourish (Shimn)
- Fuzzy Bunny Helm (Arkoas*****)
- Glacius (Bluenomancer)
- Omega Shield (Atemloz)
- Shivermist Buster (Atemloz)
- Skolver Cap (Fuzzysheep)
- Skolver Coat (Fuzzysheep)
- Sword of Unlimited Bunnyness (Mary-Six*****) <with Caelifer>
- Vog Cub Cap (Guyjin) (Muriko)
- Vog Cub Coat (Gonkii) (Muriko)
- Volcanic Salamander Helm (Atemloz)

Legend
[*] Prefers to get their recipes/items via an in game mail
[**] Willing to give a HUGE tip for this particular recipe
[***] With this person; first one to ask for the recipe gets the rights to it
[*****] Willing to pay 1k CE, 0.1 crowns, 8 packs of Oreos, 3 bags of Lays(Original)/Doritos, 10kg of Bacon, 5 bars of Lindt Chocolate, and a bag full of potatoes, and handle all the shipping fees to anyone who obtains the recipe.

Last edited by Superkamote on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 am; edited 206 times in total (Reason for editing : removed Muriko's request)
mary
mary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum