Oathkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoldenFighter is back! ... aka gold/zeggy/zeg :)

3 posters

Go down

GoldenFighter is back! ... aka gold/zeggy/zeg :) Empty GoldenFighter is back! ... aka gold/zeggy/zeg :)

Post  GoldenFighter Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:11 am

Hello all,
After a while of not playing Spiral Knights (1-2 years I don't remember how long), I have returned to the guild Smile

So, for those that don't know me I shall introduce myself.

First of all ingame I go by the name of GoldenFighter, but that was because my normal game name (zeggy/z3ggy) was already taken Sad so feel free to call me whatever you like.

I am almost 22, have finished university, and now have a job as a software developer. I live in Brisbane (Aus).

Hmmm... things I like, they would be: Swords, bomb, those clover like boxes, spining around and around with a sheild on, the music to the Jelly King floors, techno music and anime.

My dislikes would be: beggers, missile gun puppies, and long days at work x.x

See you all ingame!

EDIT: Here is a random picture! was taken in July 2011, when I went to Supernova with some friends. I went as the Main character from Star Driver (For anime fans here...) and I happened to run into one other person in the same outfit! so I took a photo. I like his costume slightly more then mine x.x

GoldenFighter is back! ... aka gold/zeggy/zeg :) P1000610

Last edited by GoldenFighter on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Photo added :))
GoldenFighter
GoldenFighter

Location : Australia/Down Under/That place west of New Zealand

Back to top Go down

GoldenFighter is back! ... aka gold/zeggy/zeg :) Empty Re: GoldenFighter is back! ... aka gold/zeggy/zeg :)

Post  Ebbion Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:23 am

Welcome!

I enjoyed the quick JK runs very much Smile
Ebbion
Ebbion

Back to top Go down

GoldenFighter is back! ... aka gold/zeggy/zeg :) Empty Re: GoldenFighter is back! ... aka gold/zeggy/zeg :)

Post  GoldenFighter Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:40 am

No problem, i enjoy a good Jk run, so I'm happy to help fellow oats with it.

Also happy to join in any other boss run:
Snarbly - ive done many times, easy stuff.
Jk- I can't solo, but with a party its pretty easy.
Twins - I have never done, but am happy to tag along to try it.
Vanduke - only did it yesterday for the first time, so I am still getting used to it, but I only died 1 or 2 times a run with a full party, so I can help out abit with these too.

Missions:
I am upto rank 6-2 at the moment, and am happy to do either those with people or help people with earlier missions. I also have Operation Crimson hammer mission, and have soloed it on T1, but have never it on t2 or t3. I'd love to join a run if people are wanting to do this.
GoldenFighter
GoldenFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelifer Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:55 am

Welcome back, Zeg! We've missed you!

I haven't been able to catch you on lately, but hopefully we'll be able to run together again soon!
Caelifer
Caelifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldenFighter Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:32 am

Photo added!
Also for the sake of it, here is a link to my original intro I wrote when i first joined the guild. ( yes its using a different forum account, but silly me stuffed up the account name so i thought I should remake it.) Obviously some of he details in it are out of date, like my ingame gear, but most of it stands true.

https://oathkeepers.forumotion.com/t142-hello-everyone

Last edited by GoldenFighter on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link added)
GoldenFighter
GoldenFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down