Oathkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dis Gai ShootenEm

3 posters

Go down

Dis Gai ShootenEm Empty Dis Gai ShootenEm

Post  ShoutenM Mon May 30, 2011 11:59 am

IGN: Erased

Name: ShoutenM (Shout for short)

General Location / Time Zone: Maryland (-5)

In Game Equipment: At the moment I has.... Spiral Demo Helm, Fused Demo Suit, Freezing Vaporizer, Blast Bomb, Cryotech Alchemer, Swiftstrike Buckler. Also a Skelly Suit and Jelly Helm for a costume. I working towards the 4* Demo set, Shivermist, and Owlite shield. I plan to end with the Mad Bomber set.

Why you wanted to join Oathkeepers: I thoroughly enjoy great communites to play with when I start an MMO. I've actually been with a guild, if you can call it that, for about 3 years now. It's more like a family now. We play the same games, even when we're not, we're usually logged into the Ventrilo. Don't worry, I won't be going anywhere anytime soon, Spiral Knights is a great game. Though, no one in my guild was interested in playing so I ventured off solo. I'm used to the environment I had previously, so it's only natural I look for the same atmosphere. This seems like a great fit for me (Based on the welcoming email, like I said before, I probably understood a good 20% of it What a Face). I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and progressing together.

Anything else you would like to add: derp
ShoutenM
ShoutenM

https://facebook.com/ShoutenM

Back to top Go down

Dis Gai ShootenEm Empty Re: Dis Gai ShootenEm

Post  Caelifer Mon May 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Hooray for the bombers of the guild! Welcome Smile
Caelifer
Caelifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mary Tue May 31, 2011 5:25 am

Yayyy hello! Very Happy Also, you're from Maryland! I live in Delaware! DELMARVA!!
mary
mary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum