Oathkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Oathkeepers Guild forums! (Cael's Intro)

+5
pokusan
alimiila
Rastus-the-Bold
mary
Caelifer
9 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Oathkeepers Guild forums! (Cael's Intro) Empty Welcome to the Oathkeepers Guild forums! (Cael's Intro)

Post  Caelifer Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:38 am

Hello, Oats!

'Tis I, your illustrious (citation needed) guild leader! I'd like to think I've already met most, if not all of you. If I have not, I apologize! Let's do lunch?

Anyway, welcome to the Oathkeepers guild forums! Although it's not mandatory, do make a short introduction post here so we can all get to know you better! Don't feel like you have to reveal too much about yourself on here, just whatever you feel like telling us! Smile I'll start the ball rolling with mine:

STAND BACK! There's a CAELIFER coming through!

Birth year: 1990
Dislikes: Projectiles, floor hazards,
Other:
I'm finishing up my senior year at University of Buffalo here in Singapore. In my spare time between studies and Spiral Knights I enjoy doodling and reading stuff. If you don't see me on a lot, it's because I'm juggling time between other social commitments and/or school stuff.
I'm the owner of two bunnies who have destroyed numerous keyboards and headsets to date. http://www.cracked.com/ is one of my favorite sites on the internet. Also I make a lot of typos- had to proofread this post twice to be sure I hadn't.

That's all about me, more or less. If you have any questions about the Oathkeepers or anything at all, feel free to ask!
Do say "Hi" the next time you see me in game (:

P.S. You did not really need to stand back. I am such a kidder, you guys!

Last edited by Caelifer on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Caelifer
Caelifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Oathkeepers Guild forums! (Cael's Intro) Empty Re: Welcome to the Oathkeepers Guild forums! (Cael's Intro)

Post  mary Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:51 pm

OMG CAEL I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE BUNNIES

POST PICTURES OF THEM (AGAIN) PLEEEAAASE!

ps. really enjoyed your postscript
mary
mary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Oathkeepers Guild forums! (Cael's Intro) Empty Quick Update

Post  Caelifer Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:13 am

Quick update:

Hey gang! I'm nearing the end of my semester, so that means the deadlines for a bunch of assignments are coming up (also: exams!).

As such I won't be on as often for the next two weeks, but I will be popping in at least once a day just to make sure the hall hasn't burned to the ground.

That's all for now!
Caelifer
Caelifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Oathkeepers Guild forums! (Cael's Intro) Empty Re: Welcome to the Oathkeepers Guild forums! (Cael's Intro)

Post  Rastus-the-Bold Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:05 pm

hehehe no need to worry about us doing anything TOO stupid cael and good luck on your exams and other collegey stuff. And the guild hall burning contrary to what I previoiusly said we would probably do something even MORE stupid then that..........and shoot cakes at it via catapult. Smile
Rastus-the-Bold
Rastus-the-Bold

Back to top Go down

Post  alimiila Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Belle intro cael! Vous avez oublié française! xD Haha Just kidding Smile

alimiila

Back to top Go down

Post  pokusan Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:18 pm

.Voltedge.

=]
pokusan
pokusan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelifer Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:33 pm

alimiila wrote:Belle intro cael! Vous avez oublié française! xD Haha Just kidding Smile

Ah, bien sûr! Excusez moi! (:

pokusan wrote:.Voltedge.

=]

Get out.
Caelifer
Caelifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Oathkeepers Guild forums! (Cael's Intro) Empty Quick Update #2!

Post  Caelifer Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:27 am

Alright gang, here's the deal.

I've got finals coming up on April 30th and May 3rd! So while I'll still try to pop in and play, it'll be short and sweet-like.

Just wanted to let you all know not to worry if you don't see me, I'll be buried under books is all.

-Cael
Caelifer
Caelifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebbion Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Caelifer wrote:Alright gang, here's the deal.

I've got finals coming up on April 30th and May 3rd! So while I'll still try to pop in and play, it'll be short and sweet-like.

Just wanted to let you all know not to worry if you don't see me, I'll be buried under books is all.

-Cael

Good luck on the examns then Smile

I will be back on the normal work schedule by then (no more holiday...) so will be less online aswell Razz
Ebbion
Ebbion

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldenFighter Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:49 am

I'm guessing for April 1st all you oats painted Cael's Glacius red?

Oops, was that the plan for next year?

Don't worry Cael, no one is painting your glacius,

for now....

EDIT: And goodluck with those exams Cael!
GoldenFighter
GoldenFighter

Location : Australia/Down Under/That place west of New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Oathkeepers Guild forums! (Cael's Intro) Empty Update Update!

Post  Caelifer Fri May 31, 2013 5:50 am

Hey guys!

This is for anyone wondering where Cael's been the past week!
I've begun my summer semester in college and the workload's been not so great! It's a shorter semester than the usual so everything's been condensed into 6-weeks! This means lecturer's have to cram a whole semester's lesson plan into what basically amounts to half the regular semester.

On top of that, I'm taking a module that involves two or three projects that all have crazy-close deadlines (because they were originally planned according to a regular semester, but we get half the time to finish). So I'm only sure to come in on weekends for now, but rest assured if I manage to catch a break during the weekdays I'll squeeze in an SK session or two!

That's all for now, I'll see you all soon!
-Cael
Caelifer
Caelifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isithrawn Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Good to know things are going well for you, Cael! Staying busy is a good thing .... usually. Keeps me out of trouble, at least. lol.
Isithrawn
Isithrawn

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Oathkeepers Guild forums! (Cael's Intro) Empty 'Nother update!

Post  Caelifer Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:59 pm

I'll be away from the 22nd to 27th July! Goin' back to the army for a 5-day exercise. I'll have a night off somewhere in-between, so I'll try to pop in and check up on everything in the middle of the week or so.

See you in a bit, Oats!
Caelifer
Caelifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Warriorrogue Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Who needs an army when everyone has SK? Noone real wars would need to be fought, just LD.

Nah, hope you don't loose too many limbs during this.
Warriorrogue
Warriorrogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down