Oathkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room!

3 posters

Go down

What should the next Guild Hall upgrade be?

[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room! I_vote_lcap27%[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room! I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room! I_vote_lcap13%[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room! I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room! I_vote_lcap0%[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room! I_vote_lcap40%[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room! I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]
[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room! I_vote_lcap20%[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room! I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room! Empty [Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room!

Post  Caelifer Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Hey there Oats!

Finally, the Guild Hall is getting a new upgrade! It's about time we added a new room, possibly a new wing! The thing is I'm largely undecided on what should come first!

I have in my pocket an unspecified amount of crowns that I'll personally be contributing to the treasury to this next upgrade, so cast your votes for where you think the crowns would be best spent on!

Edit:
Decided to add in a little bit more information regarding the potential hall upgrades just in case.

Accessorizer- Moves Bachemel and his fabulous salon to the Guild hall. This NPC allows you to add or remove accessories from your gear. You'll have to supply both first though! Originally found in the Bazaar.

Coliseum Vendor- Got a lot of Krogmo coins? This room brings the Krogmo coin NPC and his rewards-only alchemy machine to the Guild hall. Originally found in the Arcade.

Punch and Vise- Punch and Vise allow you to purchase random UVs for your gear, as well as obtain unbind equipment tickets should you suddenly decide you want to sell it. These gremlins are originally found in the Bazaar.

Expanding the 4th floor- Know how the west wing has four floors, but the east wing only goes so far as the third? This'll fix that. This also means that come the next time the hall is expanded, we gain excess to the fifth floor (and the new furniture/room options that brings). Note that this will also increase our weekly guild upkeep rate!

More Furniture- We have lots of vacant rooms. 'Nuff said.

Happy Hunting, y'all!

- Cael

Last edited by Caelifer on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:09 am; edited 5 times in total
Caelifer
Caelifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room! Empty Re: [Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room!

Post  mary Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:32 am

I VOTE SNIPE GARDEN
mary
mary
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room! Empty Re: [Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room!

Post  Superkamote Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:56 am

Snipe Garden! or give mote the crowns bounce bounce bounce :

Last edited by Superkamote on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Superkamote
Superkamote
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Closed] The Guild Hall is getting a new room! Empty D:

Post  Caelifer Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:21 am

Yeaaaah about the snipe garden. We can't build that until we get one wing of the fifth floor... which means we'll need to complete the fourth first. You could vote for completing the fourth floor, it'll bring us that much closer to a snipe garden <.<
Caelifer
Caelifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum