Oathkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips on getting fast crowns help

3 posters

Go down

Tips on getting fast crowns help Empty Tips on getting fast crowns help

Post  Elete Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Do any of you guys know how to get fast and easy crowns? I have been trying to buy CE but I keep getting less crowns doing missions. Anybody got strategies on how to get fast crowns?
Elete
Elete

Back to top Go down

Tips on getting fast crowns help Empty Re: Tips on getting fast crowns help

Post  Superkamote Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Elete wrote:Do any of you guys know how to get fast and easy crowns? I have been trying to buy CE but I keep getting less crowns doing missions. Anybody got strategies on how to get fast crowns?

• jk runs

• avoid using CE/ME for revives

*remember, every 10 CE/ME used for rez is 700ish crowns wasted, and yes, 10ME costs 700ish crowns too
  • get jelly gems

• exchange for 3* armor/helm/shield

• sell to vendor

• rinse and repeat

you get 3.5kcr(from what I remember) extra for every 15 gems you get. or, exchange tokens for antigua/sealed, unbind, then sell for more, though you earn more crowns for doing the latter, it can be time consuming and you'll need to invest on CE for unbinding

same goes for fsc, but instead, you get 30k for every 20 seals you get.
Superkamote
Superkamote
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sTartar Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:47 pm

What Mote said. There is no magic answer to getting rich. It takes time and a bit of grinding. Boss runs pay the best for their respective tiers.

Arcade gates that have multiple arenas in a run can also be a nice source of crowns for a change of pace.

The boss tokens will also get you equipment without having to spend CE crafting. It may not be the equipment you really want but it will suffice to advance you in the game and missions until you can craft the items you do want.

I feel your primary goal should be to get yourself up to FSC. An FSC run is 5 floors - so 50 energy. On one run you make enough crowns to buy 100 CE at current prices. Therefore, running enough FSC lets you keep on playing all you want while building up your CE and crowns.
sTartar
sTartar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elete Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:39 am

thanks for the help guys much appreciated I will try to do this
Elete
Elete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content