Oathkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucid's Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Lucid's Introduction Empty Lucid's Introduction

Post  Lucid Sun May 26, 2013 2:27 am

Hello to everyone reading this!

First of all, I'd like to say that i'm glad to be in the guild! I've only just joined but already I see an amazing, active community of humourous people which makes me feel lucky to be part of it already. Very Happy

Anyway, time to talk about me. I'm sixteen years old and am currently living in Australia(I hope I'm not the only one!). Australia wasn't my birthplace though, I was born in Birmingham, England and moved to Australia when I was eight. I'm currently in Year 11 at school and being piled up with homework and assignments(Which affects my playtime on Spiral Knights, but I still get on whenever I have the chance). I also work part-time at Foodland, which is a grocery store, which is an alright job as I have a hilarious manager who never takes anything seriously and is always making jokes.

You will most likely see my online on the weekends, as that is normally when I have some free time. You will see me on in the weekdays, but not as much, as I have to juggle homework, assignments and work around(But as I said before, I try my best to get on in the weekdays).

I'm looking forward to playing with you all on Spiral Knights Smile
Lucid(LucidlyInsane)

Lucid

Back to top Go down

Lucid's Introduction Empty Re: Lucid's Introduction

Post  Caelifer Sun May 26, 2013 1:41 pm

We actually do have a number of Australian members (as well as New Zealanders)! Maybe they'll pop in and meet you soon! And I think we can all understand what it is to have a busy weekday schedule, so don't sweat it if you can't come on that often. Hope we'll be able to make the times you CAN come on worthwhile though!

Welcome aboard, Lucid! Very Happy
Caelifer
Caelifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lucid's Introduction Empty Re: Welcome :)

Post  alimiila Mon May 27, 2013 2:42 am

Nice to meet you! Smile We should set up some sort of ANZAC subgroup of Oats I think xD

alimiila

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucid Mon May 27, 2013 2:47 am

Haha, thanks you two. And it's good to know that there are plenty of people around my timezone in the guild, that way, I don't have to be on early in the morning or late in the night to talk and play with my fellow guildmates. Very Happy

Lucid

Back to top Go down

Post  Warriorrogue Mon May 27, 2013 3:50 am

Welcome!
I may or may not see you ATM, due to exams on my end(>.<), but I do hope to see you sooner or later
Warriorrogue
Warriorrogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down