Oathkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D

3 posters

Go down

A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D Empty A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D

Post  Tortwag Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:53 pm

Yeah, so, basically, the title is a Pokemon reference for those who don't know.

Hi folks! The name's Tortwag, newcomer in the area. Well usually I stick with my title and ask for people to use it (Shell Master I mean. Explanation coming soon), but first we're in a friendly-looking guild, and second I'M the newcomer, so just call me Tortwag, or Tort if you really want it short. Haha, rhym. Ahem. Yeah I'm good at making bad jokes.

Aside that, I discovered and started playing Spiral Knights 3 days ago, and I'm already at rank 3-2. I CAN'T WAIT to participate in the Lockdown battles back at the Coliseum: I've became a true hardcore fan of those battles, and participating in one is going to be an awesome experience. Or at least I hope so.
So I have a few strategic sets and combos in mind, as I intend to become a mature player, doing some missions, arcade, lockdown (MOSTLY) and stuff.

Now, real life side!
Hobbies: Reading, writting (yes yes, writting), playing video games (obviously), sport, and... Huuh... daydreaming?... Well it's a hobby of mine, so it works.
I won't tell you anything about the dreams though.

My likes: animals, especially REPTILES! Yes this is why I call myself "Shell Master Tortwag". I study them, I fear/love them, especially the shelled ones. No, not like the turtle, it's a classy -_- more like the ankylosaurus.
Aside that... Plotting ( Twisted Evil ), all the hobbies up there, meat ( Twisted Evil ), my family and friends.

My dislikes: most of my schoolmates ( Twisted Evil ), eating too much, and I think that's all?...

Ok, hope you've enjoy reading. And I also hope you've laughed to my stupid/bad/awful jokes. Anyways, se you in the game! I won't hold back if we are random opponents, but will certainly shake your hand as a mission partner, whatever it is Very Happy

Tortwag, out.
Tortwag
Tortwag

Back to top Go down

A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D Empty Re: A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D

Post  Elete Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi there Tortwag I am also new! You are actually pretty funny, I also like to joke around. Wow! I have A lot of stuff in common with you guys! I hope meeting you Tortwag and btw where do you live? just the country? I live in USA
Elete
Elete

Back to top Go down

A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D Empty Re: A wild Shell Master Tortwag appears :D

Post  Isithrawn Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Welcome to the forum and also to the guild!
Isithrawn
Isithrawn

Back to top Go down

Post  Tortwag Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:24 am

THanks fr the welcome Very Happy

I live in France, and I'm glad you luaghed a bit lol^^ Newcomer as well? Niiiiiiiiice^^ more member for Oaths
Tortwag
Tortwag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down