Oathkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NEW Oats v. Oats Lockdown Thread

+2
Caelifer
sTartar
6 posters

Go down

The NEW Oats v. Oats Lockdown Thread Empty The NEW Oats v. Oats Lockdown Thread

Post  sTartar Sun May 26, 2013 12:49 am

The first event was a success. Aside from a few issues with simultaneous joining, I think everybody had fun. Another match is in the works for the near future. We can also play Blast Network if anybody is interested.

I wanted to start a new thread for everybody's available play times because the other thread got sort of jumbled and specific to the first event. If you are interested in in playing guild lockdown against the other Oathkeepers please post the times that you are generally available in this thread. If you posted in the other thread please repost here. I will use this thread as the master contact list of anybody who is interested.

Be sure to indicate which days of the week you are available if it makes a difference - for example if your weekend playing times are different than the weekdays. These are just general times that would be good for you and not necessarily for any specific day at this point. I will try to schedule future matches at various times so that everyone will have a chance to play no matter what timezone you may be in. The Oathkeepers does have a global presence after all. Superkamote now has access to the alt guild as well. The two of us are on opposite sides of planet so matches at anytime are possible.

To help me out, please post times in relation to GMT. Here is a link to convert timezones. http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Thanks,
Tartar.
sTartar
sTartar
Admin

Back to top Go down

The NEW Oats v. Oats Lockdown Thread Empty Re: The NEW Oats v. Oats Lockdown Thread

Post  Caelifer Sun May 26, 2013 1:39 pm

I agree that the event went over very well, and I'm definitely open to doing more Guild Lockdown!

I can't give a solid on my times for now, but I'll gladly make myself available to accommodate to the majority.

Also I gotta work on some shadow armor before the next one. Yeesh!.
Caelifer
Caelifer
Admin

Back to top Go down

The NEW Oats v. Oats Lockdown Thread Empty Sauce Baws

Post  Superkamote Sun May 26, 2013 7:58 pm

The NEW Oats v. Oats Lockdown Thread Amazing...+Just+amazing+_e2835212edd9b10365c9d294b7dfccef

So, are we going to post the GMT equivalent now? If so,

2pm - 4am GMT+0
9am - 11pm CST

Time slot is E'RYDAY of the 9 days of the week!
Superkamote
Superkamote
Admin

Back to top Go down

The NEW Oats v. Oats Lockdown Thread Empty Re: The NEW Oats v. Oats Lockdown Thread

Post  Edolas the Fallen Sun May 26, 2013 9:13 pm

Im good for the same times as before.
Maybe a bit earlier...as I was playing at 2am...
Edolas the Fallen
Edolas the Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperTalong Fri May 31, 2013 8:04 am

I WANNA JOIN! Its been a long time since i bashed some skulls Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
SuperTalong
SuperTalong

Back to top Go down

Post  Edolas the Fallen Fri May 31, 2013 9:01 am

Ha, Well good luck to you.

If you can reach anyone to bash is a feat in itself, when there are so many Polaris Shots going off.
Maybe we can go on a melee Rampage together? Twisted Evil

(Im the guy in the Fallen set, with a Faust/Combuster/Flamberge).
Edolas the Fallen
Edolas the Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Warriorrogue Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:30 am

Please can you do it a lot earlier, as I have no chance of doing it after around 11 PM, but instead, it's 2AM, so I can't play, or even record the matches.
Warriorrogue
Warriorrogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down